This course is currently closed
We are honored to present TalkTools® first-ever Pioneer to one of the "giants" in feeding therapy, Suzanne Evans Morris. And we are so fortunate to have the opportunity to listen in on Suzanne's chat with Marsha Dunn Klein, where they discuss Suzanne's many contributions to feeding therapy. Suzanne's brilliance, sincerity and gracious nature shine through!
We're here to help! Hop on our Training Support Page for answers, including completing your sessions, CEUs, certificates and more!
Conference participants qualify for 20% off all products and training! Discount Code: FEEDINGFIRST2022
Discount is available through December 31, 2022. Limit 1 use per order.
NOTE: There are no shipping discounts.
(Sessions are listed below in chronological order)
- Click on Session Title to Access Session Page
- Click on Camera Icon on Session Page to open Session Presentation
- After viewing Session Presentation, go to Session Quiz (under Session Content on Session Page)
- sessions with continuing education units/credits include a 2-3 question quiz
- after answering all quiz questions correctly, the Session will be marked “Complete”
- Sessions without continuing education credits/units have no quizzes. Click on “Mark Complete” button to complete
- After viewing all session presentations and completing all quizzes, submit Conference Exit (CEU) Survey
- Conference Exit (CEU) Survey is listed below all sessions
- After completing Conference Exit (CEU) Survey, downloadable Certificates of Completion can be accessed
- You have now finished your Conference Package Sessions!
CONFERENCE CLOSES DEC 31, 2022 — Participants must view session presentations, complete session quizzes and submit Conference Exit (CEU) Survey by this deadlineGo to the Conference FAQs page for more info on accessing and completing your sessions
- This conference is not approved for partial credit. ALL sessions must be completed by December 31, 2022 to earn CEUs and a certificate of completion.
- Click HERE for more information regarding CEUs for this conference.
- All conference sessions are recorded and will be available within 24 hours of the VIRTUAL LIVE SESSION DATE.
- Certificates will be available to view and download through your learner profile once 100% progress is achieved.
KEYNOTE | Approach Your Practice with an Open Mind and Open Heart | Diane Bahr, MS, CCC-SLP, CIMI [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Implementing a Sensory-Motor Approach to Adapted Baby-Led Weaning with Infants and Toddlers | Lori Overland, MS CCC-SLP, C/NDT, CLC, FOM & Jill Rabin, MS CCC-SLP/L IBCLC [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Baby Led Weaning (BLW): What Health Professionals Need to Know | Jessica Coll, RD [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | A Holistic Approach to Addressing Feeding Difficulties Within a Multidisciplinary Team | Rachel Best, MS, CCC-SLP, COM and Jamie Smith, MS, OTR/L, BCP and Alyssa Morron, RD, LDN, CDN, CLC [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Eating and Swallowing: A Global Approach to Assessment and Treatment Planning | Renee Roy Hill MS, CCC-SLP, COM and Colette Ellis, M.Ed., CCC-SLP, BCS-S [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | University Feeding and Swallowing Clinic: Creating a Model for Success | Pam Holland, MA-CCC-SLP, BCS-S and Bryn Brown, MA-CCC-SLP, COM [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | The Who, What, When, Where, and Why of Myofunctional Therapy | Janine Stiene, M.A., CCC-SLP, TSHH and Toni-Ann Antoniato, MS, CCC-SLP, CLC [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Parent Education in the Treatment of Childhood Feeding Disorders | Kimberly Brown, PhD [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Transition to Solids | Monica Purdy, MA, CCC-SLP, COM®, Rehab Zaytoun- M.D., BSc, MSc, Vanessa Anderson-Smith, MA, CCC-SLP, COM® [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | A Collaborative Effort – SLP. ENT & Oral Surgeon Working Together: Informative sessions with actual case studies | Heidi Miller, MS, CCC-SLP, COM, Sara Scheid, MD, ENT, Scott Siegel, MD, DDS, FACS, FICS, FAAP, DABLS, OMS [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Shifting the Paradigm in Pediatric Feeding with a Compassionate Lens | Marsha Dunn Klein, OTR/L, MEd, FAOTA [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Building a Feeding Team in Your Community: Outreach to Collaboration | Annika Suarez, MS, CCC-SLP, CLC, CIMI [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
KEYNOTE | Empathy: A Game-Changer in Feeding Therapy | Marsha Dunn Klein, OTR/L, MEd, FAOTA [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | The Three C’s of Feeding Therapy with the Tube Fed Child: Collaboration, Consistency, and Confidence! | April Anderson, MA, CCC-SLP, CLC [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
CONFERENCE | Fostering Internal Motivation for Progress in Pediatric Feeding Therapy | Heidi Liefer Moreland, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, CLC & Jennifer Berry, MS, OT/L [RECORDED SESSION] 1 Quiz
27 Aug 22