Thank you for partnering with TalkTools to host one of our training workshops. This agreement is made between , of (hereinafter known as “Workshop Partner”), with offices located at , and TalkTools, LLC (hereinafter known as "TalkTools®"), a South Carolina Corporation located at 2681 Spruill Avenue, Suite A, Charleston, SC. The Workshop Partner is contracting with TalkTools® to provide the Training Services listed below:
Workshop Partner Name:
Workshop Partner email:
Workshop Partner has reviewed the course description and timed agenda for this workshop:
- [IN-PERSON] To avoid cancellation, TalkTools reserved the right to offer this workshop in a virtual streaming format if there are travel issues, inclement weather or other issues that preclude the Instructor from teaching onsite/in person:
Start Date: End Date:
Day 1 Start Time: Day 1 End Time:
Day 2 Start Time: Day 2 End Time:
Day 3 Start Time: Day 3 End Time:
Total Number of Days:
Estimated Number of Participants:
Workshop Base Fee (Instructor Compensation):
[IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL] Point of Contact (POC) First Name Last Name during the workshop:
[IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL] Point of Contact (POC) cell:
[IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL] Point of Contact (POC) email:
[IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL] Practicum/Hands-On Learning Supplies:
- Venue Meeting Room Requirements:
- Workshop Venue Address:
- Ground Transportation will be provided?
- Ground Transportation POC First Name Last Name:
- Ground Transportation POC cell:
- Ground Transportation POC email:
- Special requirements for the following courses:
- Feeding Therapy: A Sensory Motor Approach -- Instructor Seating
- Feeding Therapy: A Sensory Motor Approach -- In-Person Evaluations:
- Building Your OPT Program Plan -- In-Person Evaluations:
- [VIRTUAL] TalkTools will ship individual Practicum/Hands-On Supply Kits
- [IN-PERSON] TalkTools will ship ALL workshop materials to the address provided:
- [IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL] Workshop Partner Shipping Responsibilities:
- Is TalkTools managing participant ASHA CEUs for this event on behalf of the Workshop Partner?
- Workshop Partner agrees to the CEU Filing Per-Person Fee:
- Estimated CEU Filing Fee for participants as listed on the registration list provided by Workshop Partner:
Workshop Point of Contact: Workshop Partner agrees to provide a Point of Contact BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the workshop and will provide name and cell.
Workshop Fee: TalkTools® and Workshop Partner agree to the fee listed above. TalkTools® will invoice Workshop Partner within 30 days of signed agreement date. 25% deposit is due within 14 days of the workshop date. The remainder of the workshop fee is due within 14 days after the workshop date.
Workshop Partner Responsibilities
- Workshop Point of Contact: Workshop Partner agrees to provide a Point of Contact BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the workshop and will provide name and cell.
- Marketing and Registrations
- Workshop Partner is responsible for marketing a Private Group event. At the request of the Workshop Partner, TalkTools® agrees to provide social media and email marketing materials.
- Workshop Partner is responsible for managing the registration process, including: tracking, payment and communications for a Private Group event.
- [IN-PERSON]: Workshop Partner agrees to provide a shipping address to TalkTools® 30 days prior to the workshop date
- [VIRTUAL]: Workshop Partners agrees to provide registration list with mailing addresses to TalkTools® 14 days prior to the workshop date
- [IN-PERSON] Venue Requirements:
- Workshop Partner agrees to provide meeting space room that accommodates classroom style seating. (attendees need tables or desks). The venue should include the following:
- LCD projector and screen with tie-in to computer
- Speakers (Audio for video presentations) with tie into computer
- Lavaliere (wireless) microphone (if it is a large room and/or class)
- Flipchart with markers (if requested by the instructor)
- Podium or sometimes a stool (if requested by the instructor)
- 4’- 6’ table in front of room for Instructor tools and supplies
- 4'-6' table in the back of the room (for TalkTools® products and other workshop-related materials)
- Onsite Event Support: Workshop Partner will provide a point of contact (POC), who will be onsite during the workshop to assist with event logistics and general assistance to the Instructor.
- Ground Transportation for Instructor: Workshop Partner agrees to coordinate ground transportation for the Instructor (to/from airport/hotel/workshop venue) and will provide TalkTools® with ground transportation Point of Contact name and cell. If Workshop Partner is unable to provide ground transportation, Workshop Partner must inform TalkToolsTalkTools® 7 days prior to the workshop date.
- Workshop Partner has the option to provide the virtual meeting platform for the workshop; if this is not available, TalkTools® will provide the virtual meeting platform.
- Workshop Partner is responsible for providing a participant list to TalkTools®, so TalkTools® can enroll participants in our Training portal
- Manage and pay for Instructor travel and expenses
- Assemble and ship materials (practicum/hands-on learning supplies, and products for purchase) to the shipping address provided by Workshop Partner 5-10 days prior to workshop.
- Ensure all participants are enrolled in the Training portal, which includes, digital handouts, Course Exit surveys (CEUs) and certificates of completion
- Virtual meeting platform: If Workshop Partner does not have access to a virtual meeting platform, TalkTools® will provide their virtual meeting platform for the workshop
- TalkTools® will enroll all participants in our Training portal, which includes virtual meeting link, digital handouts, Course Exit surveys (CEUs) and certificates of completion
- Individual practicum kits will be shipped to each participant
- Additional Provisions
- Workshop Partner Toolkit (complimentary TalkTools® products/tools are sent to the Workshop Partner after the workshop)
Pre-Workshop Payment Schedule
- Pre-workshop invoice: within 30 days of fully signed and executed Workshop Agreement, TalkTools® will issue invoice with the following details:
- deposit (25% of total workshop costs) amount owed
- workshop balance owed
- practicum purchased
- additional TalkTools® products or materials Workshop Partner wishes to sell as part of this workshop
- Within 30 days of pre-workshop invoice receipt: deposit is due
Post-Workshop Payment Schedule
- Post-workshop invoice: within 30 days of workshop date, TalkTools® will issue final invoice that will include any balances owed by Workshop Partner
- Within 30 days of post-workshop invoice receipt: total workshop balance is due
- Non-payment of post-workshop invoice 31-60 days after workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- apply additional penalty fees to post-workshop invoice
- 30 days or more prior to the workshop date: If cancellation is requested by the Workshop Partner 30 days or more prior to the scheduled workshop date, TalkTools® will consider rescheduling the workshop to a mutually agreeable date. Any fees paid to TalkTools® will be transferrable to the new event date.
- 29 days or less prior to the workshop date: If cancellation is requested by the Workshop Partner between 29 days and the schedule workshop date, TalkTools® will retain the deposit.
- Force Majeure: If the workshop is canceled due to weather, or illness of the presenter or private group participants, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the impacted Party's control, Workshop Partner and TalkTools® agree to either reschedule the event or TalkTools® remit to Workshop Partner any workshop fees paid.
Workshop Partner agrees to indemnify and hold TalkTools® harmless from any and all liability, loss, or damage TalkTools® may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs, or judgments against TalkTools® arising from any therapy session and/or any live evaluations performed by the Instructor. Workshop Partner agrees to carry adequate and sufficient liability insurance for this purpose. TalkTools® agrees to notify Workshop Partner in writing, within 30 days, by registered or certified mail, at Workshop Partner’s address as stated in this Agreement, of any claim made against TalkTools® on the obligations indemnified against.
Choice of Laws
All matters arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to its choice of law principles. Any disputes shall be settled by the appropriate courts of competent jurisdiction in the State of South Carolina and the state in which the event is to be held.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the transaction contemplated by it and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended, modified, superseded, or canceled, and any of the terms, covenants, representations, warranties, or conditions hereof may be waived only by written instrument executed by the Parties or, in the case of a waiver, by the Party waiving compliance.
Note: The use of cameras, audio recording devices and video recording devices is prohibited