Thank you for partnering with TalkTools® to hold one of our training events. This agreement is made between , (hereinafter known as “Workshop Partner”), and TalkTools, LLC (hereinafter known as "TalkTools®"), a South Carolina Corporation located at 2681 Spruill Avenue, Suite A, Charleston, SC. The Workshop Partner is contracting with TalkTools® to provide the Training Services listed below:
Workshop Point of Contact (POC) Name:
Workshop POC email:
Workshop POC messaging information:
Workshop Partner has reviewed the course description:
Start Date: End Date:
Estimated Number of Participants:
Workshop Partner agrees to provide regularly updated registration list:
Registration Fee (per student):
Total Registration Fee:
Is there required Participant Practice Kits (Practicum):
Practicum Costs (if applicable):
Estimated Costs for this Training:
Workshop Course Content
- Presentation Handouts: TalkTools® will provide digital workshop files for Workshop Partner to reproduce and distribute to workshop participants as needed
- Certificates of Course Completion: TalkTools® will provide digital certificates of course completion to Workshop Partner for reproduction and distribution to workshop participants.
- CERTIFICATE OF COURSE COMPLETION POLICY
This document is a Certificate of Course Completion and serves to verify that participants have successfully completed a TalkTools® educational course -- upon course completion, participants are encouraged to apply the techniques and approaches they have learned with their clients. Participants are NOT qualified, certified or recognized as OPTTM Specialists upon completion of this course. Furthermore, TalkTools® products and services are proprietary and OPT™ (Oral Placement Therapy) is trademarked and owned by TalkTools®; only authorized individuals who have express permission from TalkTools® may represent TalkTools® in a public capacity, including, but not limited to: training, teaching TalkTools® OPT™ techniques, principles and/or protocols or demonstrating, promoting or selling any TalkTools® products or tools in person, online or on social media or any other capacity. Further action may be taken with individuals who do not comply with this policy.
- Copyright and Distribution of TalkTools® course content
- TalkTools® in-person, virtual streaming and/or recorded lectures and any related course materials are copyrighted. TalkTools® maintains publishing and distribution rights of said content. Materials may include, but are not limited to: documents, slides, images, audio, and video. Materials in any course are only for the use of learners enrolled in this course, for purposes associated with this course, and may not be retained by the learners once the course has ended or expired. Permission to cite or reference course content is authorized at the discretion of both the course author and TalkTools®. Unauthorized retention, duplication, publication, distribution, or modification of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited and is subject to the Copyright Laws of the United States.
- As distributor and publisher of this course, TalkTools® has exclusive rights to record this course presentation. Participants are strictly forbidden from taking screenshots, pictures or to record (via audio and/or video) any portions of the presentation or content either as participants in an in-person, onsite workshop or a virtual streaming workshop.
NOTE: Any payment terms previously agreed upon between Workshop Partner and TalkTools® supercedes payment terms outlined below (i.e., pre-payment, net 30-day, credit card on file)
- Payment Methods
- Pre-Workshop Payment Schedule
- Pre-workshop payment due within 30 days of fully signed and executed Workshop Agreement for the following:
- deposit (25% of total workshop costs) amount owed
- workshop balance owed
- practicum purchased
- additional TalkTools® products or materials Workshop Partner wishes to sell as part of this training event
- Within 30 days of pre-workshop invoice receipt: deposit is due
- Non-payment by Workshop Partner 45 days or less prior to workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- suspend shipment of any workshop materials
- cancel workshop at no penalty to TalkTools®
- hold Workshop Partner responsible for any workshop-related charges incurred by TalkTools®
- apply 1% penalty fee of the total invoice amount
- Post-Workshop Payment Schedule
- Post-workshop invoice: within 30 days of workshop date, TalkTools® will issue a final invoice that will include any balances owed by Workshop Partner
- Within 30 days of post-workshop invoice receipt: total workshop balance is due
- Non-payment of post-workshop invoice 31-60 days after workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- apply additional penalty fees to post-workshop invoice
- suspend Workshop Partner account and Workshop Partner may not be able to purchase products or services at International Partner/Distributor discounted pricing
- Non-payment of post-workshop invoice 61 or more days after workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- apply additional penalty fees to post-workshop invoice
- suspend shipment of any pending product orders
- disable Workshop Partner TalkTools® account and preferred International Partner/Distributor status and discounted pricing
- cease partnership with Workshop Partner, and Workshop Partner may not be allowed to schedule or host TalkTools® workshops, webinars or other events
Workshop Partner Responsibilities
- Workshop Point of Contact: Workshop Partner agrees to provide a Point of Contact BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the workshop and will provide name and cell.
- Workshop Partner is responsible for managing the registration process, including: tracking, payment and communications for their participants
- Workshop Partner is required to submit to TalkTools® updated registration lists in a timely manner, to include: name, email, mailing address, phone number
- On-Demand Training
- TalkTools® will provide access to the recorded presentation
- If required for the course, individual Participant Practice Kits (practicum) will be coordinated between Workshop Partner and TalkTools®
- 30 days or more prior to the workshop date: If cancellation is requested by the Workshop Partner 30 days or more prior to the scheduled workshop date, TalkTools® may consider rescheduling the training to a mutually agreeable date. Any fees paid to TalkTools® will be transferrable to the new event date or refunded to the Workshop Partner.
- 29 days or less prior to the workshop date: If cancellation is requested by the Workshop Partner between 29 days and the schedule workshop date, TalkTools® will retain the deposit. TalkTools® may consider rescheduling the training to a mutually agreeable date.
- Force Majeure: If the workshop is canceled due to weather, or illness of the presenter or private group participants, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the impacted Party's control, Workshop Partner and TalkTools® agree to either reschedule the event or TalkTools® remit to Workshop Partner any workshop fees paid.
Choice of Laws
All matters arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to its choice of law principles. Any disputes shall be settled by the appropriate courts of competent jurisdiction in the State of South Carolina and the state in which the event is to be held.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the transaction contemplated by it and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended, modified, superseded, or canceled, and any of the terms, covenants, representations, warranties, or conditions hereof may be waived only by written instrument executed by the Parties or, in the case of a waiver, by the Party waiving compliance.