Thank you for partnering with TalkTools to host one of our training events. This agreement is made between Workshop Partner, (hereinafter known as “Workshop Partner”) and TalkTools, LLC (hereinafter known as "TalkTools®"), a South Carolina Corporation located at 2681 Spruill Avenue, Suite A, Charleston, SC. The Workshop Partner is contracting with TalkTools® to provide the Training Services listed below:
Workshop Partner Name:
Workshop Partner email:
Start Date: End Date:
Start Time: End Time: Are these times in your timeszone?
Total Number of Days:
Estimated Number of Participants:
Workshop Point of Contact:
FOR IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS: (if virtual, leave blank)
- Workshop Venue/Location:
- Workshop Partner is responsible for any catering during the workshop:
- Estimated Airfare:
- Travel Terms:
Workshop Partner will purchase practicum for this workshop:
IF PURCHASING PRACTICUM: (if not purchasing practicum, leave blank)
- Practicum SKU: Practicum cost per participant:
- Estimated Total Practicum Costs:
ESTIMATED TOTAL WORKSHOP COSTS:
Speaker Fee (Honorarium)
Workshop Partner is responsible for full payment of Honorarium/Speaker Fees for this workshop. Workshop Partner and TalkTools® have agreed to the Honorarium/Speaker Fee as disclosed above.
Participant Practice Kit (Practicum)
Workshop Partner is responsible for purchasing and providing practicum for each participants, as required for this workshop.
Maximum number of participants
For each participant exceeding the maximum number of 60:
- Workshop Partner will pay TalkTools® $40.00 per person for a 2-day workshop
- Workshop Partner will pay TalkTools® $20.00 per person for a 1-day workshop.
- Workshop Partner agree to pay for all workshop-related travel expenses:
- Airfare: TalkTools® will book air travel for Instructor and will invoice Workshop Partner for reimbursement
- Hotel and Ground Transportation: Workshop Partner is responsible for arranging and paying for hotel accommodations, meals and ground transportation as needed during the Instructor's stay for the workshop.
- Catering: Workshop Partner is responsible for any catering provided during the workshop
- A/V (audio-visual) and meeting room requirements: Workshop Partner agrees to provide any of the following, as required by the Instructor:
- LCD projector and screen with tie-in to computer
- Speakers (Audio for video presentations) with tie in to computer
- Lavaliere (wireless) microphone
- Flipchart with markers
- Podium without microphone
- 4’ (foot) table next to podium for speakers’ use
- Classroom style seating (long tables with seating) with a center aisle.
Note: The use of cameras, audio recording devices and video recording devices is prohibited.
Workshop Course Content
- Presentation Handouts: TalkTools agrees to provide course-related materials (presentation pdfs and any other course-related resources) to Workshop Partner for reproduction and distribution to workshop participants.
- Certificates of Completion: TalkTools® agrees to provide certificate of course completion, as requested by Workshop Partner; Workshop Partner is responsible for providing Certificates of Completion to all attendees.
- Distribution of course content
- TalkTools® in-person, virtual streaming and/or recorded lectures and any related course materials are copyrighted. TalkTools® maintains publishing and distribution rights of said content. Materials may include, but are not limited to: documents, slides, images, audio, and video. Materials in any course are only for the use of learners enrolled in this course, for purposes associated with this course, and may not be retained by the learners once the course has ended or expired. Permission to cite or reference course content is authorized at the discretion of both the course author and TalkTools®. Unauthorized retention, duplication, publication, distribution, or modification of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited and is subject to the Copyright Laws of the United States.
- As distributor and publisher of this course, TalkTools® has exclusive rights to record this course presentation. Participants are strictly forbidden from taking screenshots, pictures or to record (via audio and/or video) any portions of the presentation or content either as participants in an in-person, onsite workshop or a virtual streaming workshop.
NOTE: Any payment terms previously agreed upon between Workshop Partner and TalkTools® supercedes payment terms outlined below (i.e., pre-payment, net 30-day, credit card on file)
- Pre-Workshop Payment Schedule
- Pre-workshop invoice: within 30 days of fully signed and executed Workshop Agreement, TalkTools® will issue invoice with the following details:
- deposit (25% of total workshop costs) amount owed
- workshop balance owed
- practicum purchased
- additional TalkTools® products or materials Workshop Partner wishes to sell as part of this workshop
- Within 30 days of pre-workshop invoice receipt: deposit is due
- Non-payment by Workshop Partner 45 days or less prior to workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- suspend shipment of any workshop materials
- cancel workshop at no penalty to TalkTools®
- hold Workshop Partner responsible for any workshop-related charges incurred by TalkTools®
- apply 1% penalty fee of the total invoice amount
- Post-Workshop Payment Schedule
- Post-workshop invoice: within 10 days of workshop date, TalkTools® will issue a final invoice that will include any balances owed by Workshop Partner
- Within 30 days of post-workshop invoice receipt: total workshop balance is due
- Non-payment of post-workshop invoice 31-60 days after workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- apply additional penalty fees to post-workshop invoice
- suspend Workshop Partner account and Workshop Partner may not be able to purchase products or services at International Partner/Distributor discounted pricing
- Non-payment of post-workshop invoice 61 or more days after workshop date. TalkTools® reserves the right to:
- apply additional penalty fees to post-workshop invoice
- suspend shipment of any pending product orders
- disable Workshop Partner TalkTools® account and preferred International Partner/Distributor status and discounted pricing
- cease partnership with Workshop Partner, and Workshop Partner may not be allowed to schedule or host TalkTools® workshops, webinars or other events
Workshop Partner Cancellation
- Up to 60 days prior to workshop dates:
- Workshop Partner will provide in writing the reason for the cancellation and a future date to hold the workshop
- TalkTools® will approve and issue an addendum to workshop agreement to include new dates and to be signed by Workshop Partner and TalkTools®.
- Any payments remitted for the original workshop can be applied toward the rescheduled workshop.
- 59 days - 30 days prior to workshop dates:
- Workshop Partner will provide in writing the reason for the cancellation and a future date to hold the workshop.
- TalkTools® will determine viability for cancellation -- if cancellation is approved, TalkTools® will issue an addendum to workshop agreement to include new dates and to be signed by Workshop Partner and TalkTools®.
- TalkTools® reserves the right to retain any payments made toward the balance of the workshop
- 29 days or less prior to workshop dates:
- Workshop Partner provides in writing the reason for the cancellation and a future date to hold the workshop
- TalkTools® will determine viability for cancellation -- if cancellation is approved, TalkTools® will issue an addendum to workshop agreement to include new dates and to be signed by Workshop Partner and TalkTools®
- If cancellation is not approved, TalkTools® reserves the right to suspend International Partner/Distributor account and preferred status
- TalkTools® reserves the right to retain any payments made toward the balance of the workshop.
- TalkTools® reserves the right to apply a 5% cancellation fee
- Recurring or consecutive workshop cancellations:
- Workshop Partner may cancel and reschedule any workshop contracted and scheduled once per year
- If Workshop Partner requests to cancel contracted workshops recurrently or successively, TalkTools® reserves the right to suspend workshop host privileges
- 60 days prior to workshop dates: If TalkTools® should need to cancel the workshop due to Instructor illness, emergency, unforeseen scheduling conflicts or weather, TalkTools® and Workshop Partner agree to either reschedule the workshop or move forward with the scheduled workshop with another Instructor.
- 29 days or less prior to workshop date: Should TalkTools® need to cancel the workshop due to Instructor illness, emergency, unforeseen scheduling conflicts or weather, TalkTools® will reimburse Workshop Partner for any shipping costs, apply any payments submitted to a future workshop and offer a reduced fee to Workshop Partner toward a future workshop
Workshop Partner agrees to indemnify and hold TalkTools® harmless from any and all liability, loss, or damage TalkTools® may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs, or judgments against TalkTools® arising from any therapy session and/or any live evaluations performed by the Instructor. Workshop Partner agrees to carry adequate and sufficient liability insurance for this purpose. TalkTools® agrees to notify Workshop Partner in writing, within 30 days, by registered or certified mail, at Workshop Partner’s address as stated in this Agreement, of any claim made against TalkTools® on the obligations indemnified against.
Choice of Laws
All matters arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to its choice of law principles. Any disputes shall be settled by the appropriate courts of competent jurisdiction in the State of South Carolina.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the transaction contemplated by it and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended, modified, superseded, or canceled, and any of the terms, covenants, representations, warranties, or conditions hereof may be waived only by written instrument executed by the Parties or, in the case of a waiver, by the Party waiving compliance.