Thank you for partnering with TalkTools to host one of our training workshops. This agreement is made between Workshop Partner, , (hereinafter known as “Workshop Partner”), an entity in with offices located at , , and TalkTools, LLC (hereinafter known as "TalkTools®"), a South Carolina Corporation located at 2681 Spruill Avenue, Suite A, Charleston, SC. The Workshop Partner is contracting with TalkTools® to provide the Workshop Services listed below:
Start Date: End Date:
Start Time: End Time:
Total Number of Days:
Estimated Number of Participants:
Workshop Point of Contact:
FOR IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS:
- Workshop Venue/Location:
- Workshop Partner is responsible for any catering during the workshop:
- Instructor Travel Terms:
Workshop Partner will purchase practicum for this workshop:
IF PURCHASING PRACTICUM:
- Practicum Costs Per Participant:
- Estimated Total Practicum Costs:
ESTIMATED TOTAL WORKSHOP COSTS (NOTE: these are estimates to help with planning and shipping. Workshop Partner is responsible for final workshop costs)
Workshop Partner is responsible for full payment of Honorarium/Speaker Fees for this workshop. Workshop Partner and TalkTools® have agreed to the Honorarium/Speaker Fee as disclosed above.
Practicum/Hands-on Learning Supplies
Workshop Partner is responsible for purchasing and providing practicum for each participants, as required for this workshop.
Maximum number of participants
For each participant exceeding the maximum number of 60:
- Workshop Partner will pay TalkTools® $40.00 per person for a 2-day workshop
- Workshop Partner will pay TalkTools® $20.00 per person for a 1-day workshop.
- If TalkTools® is providing the virtual meeting platform, TalkTools® will provide any links for virtual workshop to Workshop Partner within 14 days of the workshop. TalkTools® and is responsible for scheduling any pre-workshop tech test for Workshop Partner and Instructor.
- If Workshop Partner is providing the virtual meeting platform, Workshop Partner will provide any links for virtual workshop to TalkTools® and workshop participants within 14 days of the workshop date. Workshop Partner is responsible for scheduling any pre-workshop tech tests for TalkTools® and Instructor.
- Workshop Partner agree to pay for all workshop-related travel expenses:
- Airfare: TalkTools® will book air travel for Instructor and will invoice Workshop Partner for reimbursement
- Hotel and Ground Transportation: Workshop Partner is responsible for arranging and paying for hotel accommodations, meals and ground transportation as needed during the Instructor's stay for the workshop.
- Catering: Workshop Partner is responsible for any catering provided during the workshop
- A/V (audio-visual) and meeting room requirements: Workshop Partner agrees to provide any of the following, as required by the Instructor:
- LCD projector and screen with tie-in to computer
- Speakers (Audio for video presentations) with tie in to computer
- Lavaliere (wireless) microphone
- Flipchart with markers
- Podium without microphone
- 4’ (foot) table next to podium for speakers’ use
- Classroom style seating (long tables with seating) with a center aisle.
Note: The use of cameras, audio recording devices and video recording devices is prohibited.
Workshop Participant Materials
- Presentation Handouts: TalkTools® agrees to provide course handouts to Workshop Partner for reproduction and distribution to workshop participants.
- Certificates of Completion: Workshop Partner will be responsible for providing Certificates of Completion to all attendees.
Note: It is understood that TalkTools® course materials are copyrighted and will only be duplicated for use by the participants at the workshop covered in this Agreement.
NOTE: Workshop Partner must adhere to any payment terms previously agreed upon between TalkTools® and Workshop Partner (i.e., pre-payment, net 30-day)
Upon receipt of fully signed and executed Agreement, TalkTools® will issue invoice to Workshop Partner:
- Invoice is sent to Workshop Partner and includes:
- deposit amount owed
- workshop balance owed
- practicum purchased
- any additional TalkTools® products Workshop Partner wishes to sell as part of this workshop
- Deposit is due with 10 days of receipt of fully signed and executed Agreement
10 days AFTER the workshop
- Any remaining balance from this workshop. This may include the balance of the Speaker Fee/Honorarium, any additional travel expenses incurred by Instructors and payment if maximum number of participants is exceeded
- Final payment for this workshop is due within 20 days after the workshop.
Workshop Partner agrees to indemnify and hold TalkTools® harmless from any and all liability, loss, or damage TalkTools® may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs, or judgments against TalkTools® arising from any therapy session and/or any live evaluations performed by the Instructor. Workshop Partner agrees to carry adequate and sufficient liability insurance for this purpose. TalkTools® agrees to notify Workshop Partner in writing, within 30 days, by registered or certified mail, at Workshop Partner’s address as stated in this Agreement, of any claim made against TalkTools® on the obligations indemnified against.
Workshop Partner Cancellation Request
- Up to 60 days prior to workshop dates: TalkTools® and Workshop Partner will consider a mutually agreeable date with the understanding that fees and expenses may be need to be renegotiated
- 59 days - 31 days prior to workshop dates: TalkTools® will retain the deposit.
- 30 days prior to workshop dates: TalkTools® will retain 50% of any payments submitted by Workshop Partner prior to cancellation request date
TalkTools Cancellation Request
- 59 days and the start of the workshop dates: If TalkTools should cancel the workshop between 59 days and the start date of the event, due to illness or weather, a future workshop date will be determined and agreed up by both parties
Choice of Laws
All matters arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to its choice of law principles. Any disputes shall be settled by the appropriate courts of competent jurisdiction in the State of South Carolina.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the transaction contemplated by it and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended, modified, superseded, or canceled, and any of the terms, covenants, representations, warranties, or conditions hereof may be waived only by written instrument executed by the Parties or, in the case of a waiver, by the Party waiving compliance.