The 2019 American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Convention is around the corner, November 21-23 in Orlando, FL. Will we see you there? We are so excited to be part of this adventure again this year, with around 15,000 attendees expected to be there! If you are interested to learn new skills and techniques, get familiar with new research and product innovations, the ASHA Convention is the place to be!
Here are 5 reasons to come visit us at Booth #759:
1. Come see the new SENSI
We have just launched a new vibrating therapy tool incorporating feedback from therapists, parents and clients to come up with the ultimate features. TalkTools oral sensory tool, the Sensi, brings enhanced design and function to OPT (an oral motor therapy) and Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy. It comes with 15 tips in kid-friendly colors, offering an array of therapy options including exclusive spoon and tongue depressor. Easy to use, multi-speed, the ergonomic base fits old and new tips and takes standard AAA batteries (no hard to find custom sizes!). You may have heard about it already. Come try it in real life!
Witness our biggest product launch ever! In addition to Sensi, we would like to introduce you to many other new products:
• TalkTools exclusive Chewy Combo
• New & improved Oral Placement to Speech Card Set
• Nosey paper cups
• High Chair Helper
• Wearable Note Taker
• New colors of Recessed Lid Cup
2. Learn from feeding expert Lori Overland in person
TalkTools Instructor Lori Overland, MS, CCC-SLP, C/NDT, CLC will be giving 2 presentations and she will be available to answer your questions at Booth #759.
• “A Sensory-Motor Approach to Supporting Modified Baby-Led Weaning in Babies With Down Syndrome” (1-hour seminar)
Thursday, November 21, from 5-6 p.m.
Session Number: 1174 • Location: CC/208ABC
Authors: Jill Rabin & Lori Overland
• “The Speech-Language Pathologists’ Role in Tethered Oral Tissue (TOTs)” (1-hour seminar)
Saturday, November 23, from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Session Number: 1726 • Location: CC/314AB
Authors: Robyn Merkel-Walsh (not presenting) & Lori Overland
Use ASHA’s program planner to integrate Lori’s presentations in your schedule!
3. TalkTools therapy tools are available for free demo
Touch & feel the power of innovation at Booth #759. All of TalkTools speech and feeding signature tools will be ready for you to explore, such as the famous Honey Bear, Horn Kit, Straw Kit, Bubble Kit, Jaw Grading Bite Blocks, and many others. What’s more: 20% off & free shipping are offered when you order at the booth!
4. Meet the Experts
Come chat with our expert therapists and instructors. Ask your questions, discuss ideas and tell us your feedback. Let’s talk about: TalkTools and Oral Placement Therapy, speech & feeding, Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs), or anything you’d like!
5 TalkTools Therapists will be at Booth #759 and eager to meet you:
- Lori Overland, MS, CCC-SLP, C/NDT, CLC
- Renee Roy Hill, MS, CCC-SLP, COM®️
- Colette Ellis, M.Ed., CCC-SLP, BCS-S
- Monica Purdy, MA, CCC-SLP
- Elizabeth Smithson, MSP, CCC-SLP
5. Win BIG
- EVERYONE gets a FREE stuffed Sensi Pouch when they get their badge scanned at Booth #759! (while supplies last)
- 1 lucky winner will receive SONOS®️ Speaker (a $399 value!)
- Other prizes include: SENSI & tips, TalkTools Green Chewy & Purple Chewy, TalkTools gift cards
See you in Orlando!
Can’t make it to ASHA 2019?
You can still get lucky! Follow our Facebook page for virtual raffles, photos, and watch Facebook Live videos with TalkTools Experts like if you were there!