We're here to help! Hop on our Training Support Page for answers, including completing your sessions, CEUs, certificates and more!
Conference participants qualify for 20% off all products and training! Discount Code: TOTSCON
Discount is available through July 11, 2023. Limit 1 use per order.
NOTE: There are no shipping discounts.
- This conference is not approved for partial credit. ALL sessions must be completed by July 11, 2023 to earn CEUs and a certificate of completion.
- Click HERE for more information regarding CEUs for this conference.
- It is required to attend live to receive credit. Therefore, this offering will not be recorded.
- Certificates will be available to view and download through your learner profile once 100% progress is achieved.
(Sessions are listed below in chronological order)
- Click on Session Title to Access Session Page
- After viewing the live Session Presentation, go to Session Quiz (under Session Content on Session Page)
- sessions quiz will be speaker feedbacks
- Click on “Mark Complete” button to complete
- After viewing all live session presentations and completing all quizzes, submit Conference Exit (CEU) Survey
- Conference Exit (CEU) Survey is listed below all sessions
- After completing Conference Exit (CEU) Survey, downloadable Certificates of Completion can be accessed
- You have now finished your Conference Package Sessions!
Go to the Conference FAQs page for more info on accessing and completing your sessions
COPYRIGHT AND DISTRIBUTION POLICY
TalkTools® in-person, virtual streaming and/or recorded lectures and any related course materials are copyrighted. TalkTools® also maintains publishing and distribution rights of said content. Materials in any course are only for the use of learners enrolled in this course, for purposes associated with this course, and may not be retained by the learners once the course had ended or expired. Unauthorized retention, duplication, publication, distribution, or modification of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited and is subject to the Copyright Laws of the United States.