This Facebook Live video has already taken place, but you can still watch the recording here:
2 Speech-Language Pathologists will be LIVE this weekend on TalkTools Facebook page to discuss TalkTools, tips for therapy success, success of OPT in India, real-time interviews with parents whose children use OPT, plus Q&A from the Facebook LIVE audience.
“Successful Outcomes of Oral Placement Therapy”
Topics to be discussed:
- Quick intro about OPT and TalkTools
- Disorders most suited for the OPT program
- Most commonly used TalkTools tools
- Success of OPT in India
- Real time interviews with 3-4 parents
- 1 Audio recording of a parent who has used TalkTools
- Ingredients of a successful OPT Program
- Q&A with the Facebook Live audience (that’s you!)
Friday, October 5 at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (Saturday, October 6 at 7:30 a.m. India Standard Time)
(Be sure to check what this is in your time zone!)
On the TalkTools Facebook page. Be sure to ‘like’ our page and RSVP to this event page to be extra-sure not to miss out!
Go to the TalkTools Facebook page at 10 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, October 5 (or 7:30 a.m. India Standard Time on Saturday, October 6 if you are watching from India). Watching and participating in this live video is free!
About the hosts:
1 Special Place is India’s Pioneer Telepractice for Speech & Language Enrichment.
SHEREEN IDICULLA, M.Sc.
- Speech and Language Pathologist for 14+ years
- TalkTools Level 4 Trained Therapist!
- PROMPT Trained, Hanen Certified
- Co-developer of PlayTalk – A comprehensive AAC solution of speech, language and cognitive development
- Co-founder of KidStreet – A Pre-School in Bangalore, India
- Director of Clinical Services, PlayStreet Specially Abled Educare Trust
PRATIKSHA GUPTA, M.S.
- Speech Language Pathologist & Audiologist for 12+ years, a Trainer in Telepractice, a Researcher & a Public Speaker
- Founder & CEO of 1SpecialPlace (India’s pioneers in Telepractice)
- Co-Developer of mobile apps – Speech Doctor & Early Word
- Deck for Speech Diagnostics and Therapy. Awarded a special prize by Amazon for Alexa-based AI App.
- Co-Developer of a Therapy Platform – TheraKonnect, India’s first software for therapists and special needs.
- Author of Speechy Tales – India’s first story books that promote speech & language development.
- Founder & Director – Hear n Speak, Private Clinic in India.
Only on TalkTools Facebook page!
This Friday, October 5 at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (Saturday, October 6 at 7:30 AM India standard time).
2 thoughts on “Facebook LIVE: Successful Outcomes of OPT”
Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff
previous to and you are just extremely great.
I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you
are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for
to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you.
This is really a terrific web site. darknet markets
thank you for sharing